ALWAYS USE PROTECTION.
First and foremost, forgive my delay in posts. I've been going through some changes and needed to take a small break. However, now that I'm getting back on the saddle and going at full speed, here's a little somethin' somethin' for ya'll to digest.
Realistically speaking, sunglasses are probably the most difficult thing that any of us could shop for. Why? Well, there are tons of variables - face shape, ear size, nose, eyes, etc. Anything about your face could really influence your luck at finding the right pair of shades. But, if you are lucky to have the golden bone structure suitable for every pair of sunglasses out there, then here's my list of 5 Sunglasses you need to own now.
1. The Classic Aviators - There are so many interpretations of this classic style now that you can have a lot of fun with them. Rimless, framed, gold, silver, colored lenses. You name it, you can find it. These are on my list because of the use you can get out of them.
2. Clubmasters - A little more on the "hipster" end of my choice in sunglasses, my favorite feat about the trendy shades is that they are generally just a cool look. They have a laid back, "I don't care" sort of feel to them that others also pick up on. If you're in these, you're also probably wearing a pair of desert boots and dark denim with your favorite button-down shirt. Needless to say, these are for that person with a bit of an edge.
3. Rounded Lens - There's not much to say about this lens other than it's awesome. It has a cool, sleek, almost (excuse me for saying) masculine Audrey Hepburn feel. They're great with the gold detail across the bridge and the temples. For this sort of shade, I would stick to black - you can't go wrong with a classic look.
4. Wayfarers - You've all seen these worn by some person in your life. Why? They're just a signature style. They work with anything, but are more fit for the man or woman living that casual lifestyle. For day to day use, a Wayfarer is forever going to be a staple in the world of sunglasses.
5. Squared Lens - Better suited for that guy with a more sculpted jawline, the squared & full rim sunglasses are fantastic. Pictured above you will see the tortoiseshell rim, which is a nice change from the more commonly used gold or silver rimmed sunnies you'll find around San Francisco and beyond.
Sunglasses are essentials to any wardrobe, and if you don't have your go-to pair yet, I suggest scouring your local stores to find something that fits you. All people are different, so there is no universal pair, but when you find that pair that works, you'll know from the second you put them on. Feel free to share what your favorite pairs are! I'd love to hear from you.